TerraShift has spent thousands of hours developing an innovative project management dashboard, custom web map, market analyzer, and competition monitor.
Utilizing advanced drafting and GIS techniques we are able to automate the drafting processes for disposition applications, site planning, and various other tasks.
By bringing more data and powerful advanced computer modelling together, we are able to offer remote sensing analysis allowing our clients to make faster, more informed decisions.
We use drone technology to capture elevation data, aerial imagery, and vegetation data for mine sites, oil and gas operations, agriculture, forest and wetland studies, ESA's and more.
We have implemented advanced geological modelling techniques including geostatistics and automated drillhole analysis providing faster turnaround and more informative and accurate models.
We calculate stockpile volumes with greater accuracy, faster, and for less money than ever before using drone collected data. Paired with our sieve analysis, you get a true picture of your product.
Up-to-date and high quality aerial imagery is captured using the drone and properly geo-referenced to provide a clearer picture of the current conditions.
Contour maps of the existing conditions can be created to better understand material volumes and surface water flow paths.
Pipeline & Infrastructure
Drones allows us to provide companies with faster pipeline inspection surveys, right-of-way inspections, and well site surveys (pre and post construction).
Below are some of the custom and proprietary GIS products that we have developed. For additional information or if you would like to have a custom layer developed don't hesitate to give us a call.
TerraMaps | Learn More
- Affordable, user-friendly application that provides up-to-date information on Alberta's industries
- Customizable online mapping tool, disposition application tracker, and competitor reports
- See environmental restrictions and operational concerns such as pipelines quickly and easily
- Stay in the know by tracking when and where the competition is applying
- $100/month (monthly subscription)*
- $1,000/year (annual subscription)* *GST not included
TerraShift Alberta Aggregate Potential Layer (TAAP)
- This layer identifies the aggregate potential throughout all of Alberta on a quarter section basis
- Developed using existing geological models and surficial drillhole database of over 250,000 holes
- Layer is able to estimate relative potential of aggregate deposists (high to low)
- Identifies material types, qualities, gravel/sand thickness, overburden thickness, and stripping ratio
Alberta Aggregate Restriction Area
- Collection of all regions and areas with limitations, restrictions, and moratoriums on aggregate extraction into one layer
- Layer distiguishes each region with the reasons and time restrictions in which surface materials can be extracted
- Allows aggregate developers to identify areas with problems before application and expending time and money
- TerraMap users are able to access the layer online